Saturday, August 7, 2010

Anyone else bothered by the government helping people with their home loans?

i am so upset, i havent bought a house yet because i know what i can and can not afford, all these people went and got a loan that they couldnt pay and now they get to get help. iam so upset, the lender told me i was approved for up to 200,000 but i knew i couldnt afford it so i didnt take it, these people obviously did. they are dumb and should not get any free anything.

Well I think some people were tricked into it and the economy is getting bad...because their agents just wanted to make a sale. But don't get me wrong, there are some people who don't deserve it. It really does ruin someone's life when they lose their home. So I'm 50/50 about it. My husband and I are trying to get something now, but we can afford it because he is in the military and has a stable income..but I would never do it until I knew I could afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment